Talk

Advanced search

Most attractive smelling deodorant

(18 Posts)
Chicinwellies Sun 03-Jun-12 22:55:26

For those of you who like their deodorants to 'smell' I wondered what your best smelling one is?

Housewifefromheaven Sun 03-Jun-12 23:32:10

I like the dove lemongrass one

janji Wed 06-Jun-12 00:41:06

Sure linen dry! Fresh but not overpowering!

casper91 Thu 07-Jun-12 02:34:46

Dove cucumber and green tea. So fresh!

BellaOfTheBalls Thu 07-Jun-12 02:35:55

Sure cotton or Nivea Pearl Beauty

supernannyisace Thu 07-Jun-12 10:01:35

i bought a Lidl cheapo last week - it smells gorgeous (and stops me sweating!!) . It is made by Cien, and has a green lid?

DinahMoHum Thu 07-Jun-12 10:24:05

i like the smell of nivea - invisible, and also theres a soft and gentle aromatherapy - sensual (its got a red lid)

MysticMugBug Tue 23-Oct-12 20:49:13

mitchum waterlily, but i'm switching to Boot's own brand because it's too expensive

Jaeme Wed 24-Oct-12 00:40:09

Dove pomegranate & verbena or grapefruit & lemongrass

Giglet Wed 24-Oct-12 00:57:10

Fenjal

FreddieMercurysEnormusPumpkin Wed 24-Oct-12 01:09:22

I love the Vaseline green one, not sure what it's called. Using boots or lidl roll on at the moment though, it's too bloody expensive otherwise!

MackerelOfFact Wed 24-Oct-12 09:02:11

Dove cucumber and green tea is my favourite. I think the grapefruit and lemongrass one smells like cheapo hair gel though, it takes me back to doing ballet exams!

MackerelOfFact Wed 24-Oct-12 09:07:03

However I am now on Aldi Lacura roll-on which is categorically the most effective deodorant I have ever used, and I've always had a policy of never using roll-ons or own brand deodorant because I've found them shit. Words eaten.

cocolepew Wed 24-Oct-12 09:07:57

I used to love a Sure Girl one, in a pink can. But they've stopped doing it now sad I found some in Poundland and bought 10 cans blush

Curtsey Wed 24-Oct-12 09:48:17

Mitchum powder fresh (roll-on). Have used this for years and I'll never ever go back to sprays. I just put it on and don't have to think about it. It's incredibly effective and smells nice but not in the least strong.

<slightly OT>

I don't like using anti-perspirants at night, though, I don't think it's good for the skin or the body. So if I have a shower at night I don't put any deodorant on overnight and then in the morning I just do a quick flannel job and put on my deodorant then.

Curtsey Wed 24-Oct-12 09:49:24

PS the Mitchum lasts a good 6 months! So, pricey but worth it.

BobblyGussets Wed 24-Oct-12 09:53:00

Yes Mitchum here: shower fresh (the blue on) or powder fresh as a second choice.

And the Dove Grape fruit and lemon grass one.

The yellow dove is coming out as the winner. I can't believe so many of us have discovered it.

Pseudonymity Wed 24-Oct-12 12:53:42

None! They are all bloody hideous apart from some of the ones that aren't antiperspirant and they are no good to me. Please help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now