Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone bought anything from HB care?

(5 Posts)
suntodayplease Thu 31-May-12 13:38:47

Just wondering, they have a god deal on Kerastase shampoo 500ml bottles, but I'm a bit worried its too good to be true. Any reviews/experiences would be appreciated. Thanks

suntodayplease Thu 31-May-12 13:39:12

Good deal obviously.

valiumredhead Thu 31-May-12 15:05:36

Not tried them, I use Cheapsmells.

user1491218266 Mon 03-Apr-17 12:26:39

Hi

I know this thread hasn't been posted on for over a year but I wanted to share my experience. I was a bit unsure about buying the larger sized Kerastase shampoo and conditioner from HB Care as it did seem to be a bit to good to be true but I gave it ago - I have to say my experience has been terrible, the product was awful and not Kerastase as I know it (and I buy it all the time from my hairdresser) and the aftercare sales was shocking. I would definitely not recommend buying from HB care. I am not sure if my experience was a one-off and therefore I was just unlucky. I can't tell from the reviews published as it seems that any negative reviews are blocked.

Thanks

lisaraz123 Mon 24-Apr-17 13:19:14

Hi, I also looked on here back in February when I was going to buy the 1000ml Kerastase and there were no reviews at the time - unfortunately for me as it turns out!!
HB Care is clearly selling shampoos that are not the real deal.

When I first recieved it packaging etc looked ok - but no seal on the lid which Kerastase shampoos always have but the conditioners don't. I put it down to being the larger size. I opened it up and it smelt like Kerastase so I was pretty pleased.

Roll on a few weeks later, I was drying my hair and noticed it was greasy, i assumed I had left oil on a brush. I cleaned my brush and next day same thing happened. So I used another brush - same thing happened! So I opened the shampoo and it did not smell like Kerastase any longer, very chemical smell, the colour was lighter more of a white rather than the colour of Kerastase - clearly no longer shampoo which is really dangerous.

So I reckon they are mixing some crap and topping it off with Kerastase so you don't initially notice.

Please beware and do not buy from this website.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now