Talk

Advanced search

Cheap FM perfumes? What's the verdict?

(9 Posts)
YNK Tue 13-Mar-12 07:55:19

I have bought the FM version of Channel Madamoiselle and I find it rather good at £11.99 for 30ml.
They say it is 20% as opposed to 16% in the real thing.

StellaAndFries Tue 13-Mar-12 08:01:05

I have the FM version of Armani Diamonds and it's very good and lasts longer than the real thing, I've also smelt the no.16 which is like Jimmy Choo and it's gorgeous, I'm definitely going to get a bottle when I have some spare pennies. My friend is an FM consultant and she says the cosmetics are overpriced and some of the perfumes are vile but there are a handful that are spot on and smell lovely.

YNK Tue 13-Mar-12 08:16:21

I'm thinking of buying some for friends birthdays (we don't go over the top, just a bottle of wine type of thing). I think they will be ok with it.
I'm a bit of a cheapskate and I love a bargain!
I'm well impressed.
I bought 2 bottles, so I won't be too upset if my daughter and friends help themselves (wish they would stay out of my bedroom!).

StellaAndFries Tue 13-Mar-12 08:19:52

If you like channel mademoiselle you should try Lidl Suddenly.

YNK Tue 13-Mar-12 10:14:16

Oooh I shall have a little wander into Lidl too!

StellaAndFries Tue 13-Mar-12 15:46:20

It's well worth £4! smile

Rainydayagain Tue 13-Mar-12 16:26:07

Weare lidl everyday love it!

usedtobesize8 Sun 31-Mar-13 23:37:24

I usually wear Coco Mademoiselle, my sister has just started as a FM rep & persuaded me to try a sample of FM 18 which is supposed to be similar. I have to say it was lovely. However, my usual perfume usually lasts up to 24 hours before I would need to spray again, the FM version didn't even last 3. I won't be buying any. Recommend you wait a day & see how any samples last & mellow on your skin, don't just buy at these parties they hold. Having said that, if you're happy to carry the bottle around in your bag all day, this may not be an issue.

fmworld Mon 27-Mar-17 11:49:08

Perfum fm world is very strong
fm world

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now