Talk

Advanced search

Amargan or Moroccan oil?

(15 Posts)
musttidyupmusttidyup Thu 23-Feb-12 19:11:54

Sorry if this is going over old ground. Too lazy busy to trawl through old threads. Usually use, and love, Moroccanoil. Bottle is nearly empty - do I replace with same or try Amargan oil which is £10 cheaper?
Or any other goodies?
Thanks.

sonicrainboom Thu 23-Feb-12 19:42:05

How about some coconut oil, it was recently recommended on this thread:
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/a1412114-Right-i-Have-to-tell-you-all-about-coconut-hair-oil-and-how-Utterly-Fab-it-has-made-my-hair

musttidyupmusttidyup Thu 23-Feb-12 19:53:39

Sounds too good to be true! An going to order some . Not sure it'll be much good for my hair though as I wash it at night after running so wouldn't leave it overnight etc. need something I can put in after washing and leave.

scabbysnake Thu 23-Feb-12 20:14:18

where is the best place to get coconut oil from? i looked in sainsburys but they didn't have any and am i looking in the beauty bit or the food bit? thanx

Queenofcake Thu 23-Feb-12 20:16:42

I have moved over to Armagan Oil for my hair because its cheaper than Morroccan Oil.

I cant say I have noticed much difference so am sticking with the Armagan for now.

I have had some good deals from Amazon.

musttidyupmusttidyup Thu 23-Feb-12 20:20:59

scabby I just bought this on amazon
Thanks queen am tempted to try the cheaper one.

HarryRedknappsDog Thu 23-Feb-12 20:21:11

Well there's loads. You could choose any of these:

Laconic Room
Conical Moor
Cola Moronic
Normal Coco I
Mac Color I No

Aargh! You said amargan, not anagram grin grin grin

musttidyupmusttidyup Thu 23-Feb-12 20:27:12

grin grin grin really?? Lol. Actual lol. And I rarely lol. grin

scabbysnake Thu 23-Feb-12 20:34:30

fab thanx musttidyup
is it best to apply to damp hair & leave over night? i have wrecked my hair and am trying to save it so am giving anything a go at the mo!

HarryRedknappsDog Thu 23-Feb-12 20:34:50

Glad I made you lol. grin

musttidyupmusttidyup Thu 23-Feb-12 20:38:02

scabby I'm a coconut oil virgin but read the thread from sonic's link above. Looking at the reviews on Amazon I think it comes with a list of uses too.

Scarlettno1 Mon 27-Feb-12 10:41:57

mumstidyup - I use Amargan oil too and have totally been converted its absolutely brilliant. I have fine, curly hair, Amargan is non-greasy and smells wonderful. It's a miracle oil!!! My hair is now growing thicker and when I straighten my hair using straighteners I use the shine and protect spray to protect my hair which also stops the frizz. It sounds expensive when you buy it but you only use a few pumps so it's lasts, however I now use the whole range including the shampoo and so do my kids. My eldest daughter swims so she uses the shampoo to get rid of the chlorine afterwards. I have had some good deals on www.amarganoil.com as they have buy1 get1 free offers.

Sally4444 Tue 28-Feb-12 13:06:16

I totally agree with Scarlett Amargan Oil is much better than Moroccan you only need a few drops and my hair is super silky and it gives my hair a fuller feel, thanks for the link, i have had a look, there are some great deals on there!smile

Scarlettno1 Mon 05-Mar-12 11:10:21

Has anyone tried the new Amargan Advanced Styler?

MelanieST Fri 07-Feb-14 21:01:42

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now