Talk

Advanced search

CLINIQUE BONUS TIME

(16 Posts)
ameliagrey Thu 23-Feb-12 12:45:24

anyone know what is in the bag at John Lewis?

EllenParsons Thu 23-Feb-12 12:53:03

www.clinique.co.uk/tmpl/pc/cms/events/bonus_time_john_lewis_feb12.tmpl

It is now up on the site.

For anyone who can't be bothered to click:

Repairwear wrinkle and UV corrector
Liquid facial soap mild
Turnaround body smoothing cream
Compact with 2 eye shadows and a blusher
High impact mascara
Superbalm gloss currant

ameliagrey Thu 23-Feb-12 15:16:04

Thanks because Debs still has theirs until tomorrow and it's a different selection.

warmandwooly Thu 23-Feb-12 19:19:00

I like the Debenhams one better so I am not bothering this time. Hopefully Boots will have one soon.

EllenParsons Thu 23-Feb-12 20:39:39

Apparently Boots are having one in mid March.

Housewife2010 Thu 23-Feb-12 22:07:09

I hate that over the last couple of years they've made it compulsory for one of the 2 items to be skincare. I don't like their skincare but I love their makeup. I always used to use my Boots twice a year to get the Clinique Bonus Time, but now I find I can only do it occasionally if I find an understanding sales assistant who lets me buy 2 makeup items.

EllenParsons Thu 23-Feb-12 22:39:38

Housewife, could you buy a skincare item, keep the receipt, don't open it, then take it back and exchange for makeup?! Only doable if you are really brazen and can be bothered to make the effort, but it might work...

cybbo Thu 23-Feb-12 22:40:41

Thats' pretty

Housewife2010 Thu 23-Feb-12 22:47:08

Ellen
That's a good idea. I can be brazen if necessary.
I've been ebaying bits from old bonus sets which I haven't used. Often get £6 for a night cream sample!

ameliagrey Fri 24-Feb-12 08:06:52

skincare also includes sun block etc etc. and City Block.

MissBerta Fri 24-Feb-12 08:34:50

Yes! Why oh why doe one item have to be skincare. If I did the brazen thing they'd make me bring back the flipping gift! I adore Clinique make up (and spend a hell of lot with them) but I don't use their skincare, why should I have to miss out on the bonus???

reckoner Fri 24-Feb-12 08:39:43

I bought make up and got the free gifts.

warmandwooly Fri 24-Feb-12 13:00:00

The clear superbalm counts as skincare wink

warmandwooly Fri 24-Feb-12 13:00:00

The clear superbalm counts as skincare wink

jane311 Sat 29-Sep-12 12:43:15

girls, just letting you know about Macy's clinique bonus time. Now available to pre-order as it officially starts from October 2, 2012.
7-piece gift set - yours with any Clinique purchase of $23.50 or more. Find out more about this Clinique Bonus Time before its too late. Usually it goes away very quickly at Macys.

Aquelven Sat 29-Sep-12 12:57:30

I don't like their skin care either so find it really annoying.
They aren't the only ones though. Lancôme usually specify that one item has to be skin care & I notice that Estée Lauder have been doing it recently on some of their GWPs. Very annoying.

Does anyone know if Clarins have a gift running anywhere at the moment please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now