Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Opinions needed on this dress

(10 Posts)
mrsmummy Wed 26-Oct-11 13:51:37

Neckline Sleeveless Layered Hem Dress Hope this link works!! looking for a dress for a night out, totally not what I had in mind but looks great on

mrsmummy Wed 26-Oct-11 13:53:34

No link does not work!! it's marks and spencer Neckline Sleeveless Layered Hem Dress

mrsmummy Wed 26-Oct-11 13:54:54

Ok give up, itsthe Embellished Neckline Sleeveless Layered Hem Dress
if anyone is still with me

HettyAmaretti Wed 26-Oct-11 13:57:04

this one?

TethHearseEnd Wed 26-Oct-11 13:58:22

I don't like it, too shapeless.

cornycabana Wed 26-Oct-11 13:58:30

nice - but not for down the pub
where are you going?

lucymr Wed 26-Oct-11 14:01:09

I don't love it but it does look nice on the model. One of those dresses that you have to be thin to wear otherwise it could look like a sack

sweetheart Wed 26-Oct-11 14:03:55

I don't like it either because it's shapeless and also the neckline would mean you had to wear a strapless bra otherwise it would be visable.

dingdong3 Wed 26-Oct-11 14:04:20

It looks a bit maternity to me - I prefer a bit more structure up top myself. Would look ok on someone very tall and skinny with not much norkage.

mrsmummy Wed 26-Oct-11 14:06:26

thanks, yes it is that one and it's for a meal and cabaret night, and I am neither tall or thin but I thought it looked quite nice on, nevr mind thanks again

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: