Talk

Advanced search

what do you think of this dress please?

(6 Posts)
mckenzie Tue 25-Oct-11 22:03:08

www.janenorman.co.uk/fcp/product/buy-fashion-look-fabulous/dresses/berry-one-shoulder-corsage-maxi-dress/12619?colour=pnk

I'm not very tall so on me, it's floor length. It's for a ball.

What do you think please?

acsec Tue 25-Oct-11 22:04:46

I like it, it wouldn't suit me (or fit me from Jane Norman) but it's a pretty formal evening dress.

UterusUterusGhali Tue 25-Oct-11 23:10:15

NIce.

Bohica Tue 25-Oct-11 23:17:51

I like the colour, what will you wear to keep you warm? and on your feet and your handbag

Do you have short or long hair?

mckenzie Wed 26-Oct-11 07:55:38

thanks for the replies. When i tried it on at home last night I wore these www.johnlewis.com/254942/Product.aspx and i think it looked okay - they were just peeping out a tad. I can't wear really high shoes as I have a dodgy back. If not those then strappy sandals.
re the cold, we're sharing a limo to get to the ball and back home again and I have a black poncho type wrap that I can wear.

mckenzie Wed 26-Oct-11 07:57:13

sorry, forgot to reply re hair. It's shoulder length so I'm rather limited as to what i can do with it although my local hairdresser is quite inventive so perhaps if i do go for this dress, I'll show it to her and ask if she can do something with my hair over to the opposite side to the shoulder strap maybe??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now