loader

Talk

Advanced search

Duo boots

(6 Posts)
fivecandles Tue 25-Oct-11 20:37:25

Anyone got a pair? Do they fit well?

ninjanurse Tue 25-Oct-11 20:41:14

I have got two pairs and I love them. They are expensive but well worth it, both mine are going into their 3rd winter and still looking good. Mine fit well and are very comfy, if you are near one of their shops though I would recommend going along and get them to fit you though.

531800000008 Tue 25-Oct-11 20:58:54

what ninja said

mine are going into their 3rd winter too; I had to try on several calf widths because when you stand up/walk you flex and the fit's got to be right

sale is usually just after Xmas so try on now-ish, make a note then BAM hit the website/shop

if money no object then buy now, natch

ameliagrey Tue 25-Oct-11 20:58:57

I have got 3 pairs and had 2 more pairs but sold on ebay!

They fit well but be warned that the feet come up very differntly- I am a 38 or almost a 39, and have in Duo boots, a 37, 38 and 39!
Some are very big fitting others - pointed styles- can be short.

You also need to decide if you are going to tuck jeans in etc and allow extra width for that.

I have skinny calves- take a 32 or 33 width- and could not get any other boots to fit me.

Hvae one riding style in black, one kitten heel in suede, and a pair of tan in flat ones for wearing with jeans.

ameliagrey Tue 25-Oct-11 21:01:13

Deffo try to get to a shop- worth the train fares/fuel.

I had my heart set on certain styles but when I tired them on they didn't fit- some were too high up my calf ( they can tell you measurements on the website) others baggy on the ankle, others tight etc etc. Try to get to try first.

Millie1 Tue 25-Oct-11 22:38:50

Ditto what the others say! I've also got two pairs, one going into 4th winter, the other 3rd so I'm definitely due another pair! Re fitting I found the reviews really helpful in regards to sizing - I think I had to size down both times.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now