Talk

Advanced search

has anyone seen a dark blue/ navy,pref patent though not essential wedge shoe around

(7 Posts)
Thehusbandsatcricketagain Tue 25-Oct-11 20:22:47

I have a wedding to attend at the end of December & want a pair of shoes I can wear after & as I want to wear a navy shift dress I want a pair of shoes to match........so anyone seen any about,really want some height to them as dh is well over 6ft so hate the little & large look & can no longer wear regular heels due to joint problems in the feet (also miss high heels so wedges are a compromise even though I swore I would never wear them)

So if anyone has any ideas would be grateful grin

TapselteerieO Tue 25-Oct-11 20:26:31

These or open toes?

Thehusbandsatcricketagain Tue 25-Oct-11 20:33:30

oooh Taps these are lovely,many thanks

am not opposed to open toes,my cousin bought a pair from LK bennet but these were waaaaay to much spends for this budget,so if you have some peep toes you know of then would be most grateful for heads up grin

TapselteerieO Tue 25-Oct-11 21:55:27

I know you said that you can't do heels but these are good.

TapselteerieO Tue 25-Oct-11 22:03:12

Platforms are supposed to be easier to walk in...?

Havingkittens Wed 26-Oct-11 09:56:05

These may or may not be your taste. www.rocketoriginals.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=LANA

They've been on my wish list for ages and are navy wedges so I thought I'd post them just in case.

Havingkittens Wed 26-Oct-11 09:56:46

They are super comfy too as the inner soles have a sort of cushioned feel.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now