Talk

Advanced search

Dianna Vickers in a jump suit for VERY

(9 Posts)
GHAHSTLYGHOULYpants Tue 25-Oct-11 19:39:43

can I just say that this is a really shit advert with DV going on about jump suits are a bit "studio 54", um your 20 love, what do you know? They make you slimmer looking-- um well if you are a size 4 already.

She can barely sing, cannot act and has the talent equivalent of washing machine lint. Why is she "on the tele" as a fashion type, when was the last time she was in the charts with hit after hit? Very is crap.

blobtobetter Tue 25-Oct-11 19:43:38

Hate it! She is soooooooo fake in that advert!

The hand - the voice - the studio 54 thing - the makes you look taller and slimmer thing!

Gigondas Tue 25-Oct-11 19:44:11

Indeed- I wish they would get That one off Iceland & be done with it. Mind you I loathe fearne and holly more and weren't they in very ads

saoirse86 Tue 25-Oct-11 20:10:21

I hate it too, I've had to stop myself moaning on here about but glad you started it! grin

Also, is it just my tv or is the frame stretched iykwim, and in fact it's not just the jumpsuit and being a size 4 making her look taller and slimmer, but also the fact some editor has stretched her?! confused

GHAHSTLYGHOULYpants Tue 25-Oct-11 20:29:44

Yes, she does looked stretched.

"Don't forget your leather" eff off Dianna.

chipstick10 Wed 26-Oct-11 10:31:58

Grrrrrrr. I hate that forced croaky thing she does when she speaks, i hate that advert and cheered the rafters down when she got voted off xf

SweetieDoesIt Wed 26-Oct-11 10:49:59

Who is she, is she famous or something? Have I missed something isn't she just a "model"?

PerryCombover Wed 26-Oct-11 10:50:59

I'd rather see her in a jumpsuit for Guantanamo

PattySimcox Wed 26-Oct-11 13:40:13

grin Perry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now