Talk

Advanced search

Leggings

(14 Posts)
MrsSleepless Mon 24-Oct-11 19:51:32

Since having a baby back in March I have been living in leggings. I'm fed up of wearing my maternity ones as they keep falling down. I need to buy some new ones (I think it will be a while before I get in my jeans) what are the best leggings to buy? Thanks!

magso Mon 24-Oct-11 19:59:45

For a budget pair the sainsbury Gok leggings might do the trick. They have a very high waist and a comfortable hold you in tummy. The knees are a little baggy, but i find them comfortable.

BluddyMoFo Mon 24-Oct-11 20:00:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mirpuppet Tue 25-Oct-11 18:10:07

I rate Boden leggings. I also purchased the Gok ones but I haven't worn yet.

I have some good ones from Pure and Fat Face.

PrimaBallerina Tue 25-Oct-11 19:19:39

Topshop are high waisted and don't have a waistband that digs into your tummy. I found (still find) that very useful after having a baby.

OliPocket Tue 25-Oct-11 19:33:19

These are excellent. They hold in my post-baby tummy a treat and if you're on the short side, they reach your ankles smile

Dawndonna Tue 25-Oct-11 20:31:43

I like Boden. Usually reasonable with the various offers that can be found. Good, long and comfortable.

RoaminGloamin Wed 26-Oct-11 00:09:37

Just bought a pack of two from New Look for £12 and they're great. Been washed a few times and not lost shape - worn with knee high boots and long jumpers

MovesLikeJagger Wed 26-Oct-11 08:25:06

I like Boden leggings too. I'm not generally a fan of Boden but they were recommended (on here!) and they're great. Quite thick and they don't budge when you wear em.

OatcakeCravings Wed 26-Oct-11 12:19:18

Another vote for Boden - best leggings I've ever had.

miche8 Wed 26-Oct-11 13:18:42

Boden are the best, they wash up very well. I also have some nice ones from monsoon they have more colours, i've probably only washed them about 5 times so far, but so far still look good.

I have also tried next, new look, h&m, topshop, dotty ps, they all lose their shape during the day and have bobbled.

CointreauVersial Wed 26-Oct-11 13:23:17

Mine tend to come from Next and M&S, cheap and cheerful and haven't lost their shape.

CointreauVersial Wed 26-Oct-11 13:24:09

Also, try jeggings (i.e. leggings in stretchy denim) as they hold you in a bit better. Uniqlo and M&S do good ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now