Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

A good hairdresser wanted derby/nottingham

(4 Posts)
crazynell Mon 24-Oct-11 17:40:49

Hi i have been travelling a 100 mile round trip to get my hair cut and i can't keep doing this - time cost petrol etc

I want someone who is a good cutter and can manage thick fine kinky hair and give me a low maintenance cut that looks good. i don't want someone who tries to push the latest style and products on me or leaves me looking and feeling like an old lady

crazynell Tue 25-Oct-11 11:26:01

Come on, Mumsnetters - there MUST be someone among you who lives out derby/nottm way who uses hairdressers and can recommend one to me .....pu-lease..... smile smile

yeahhhitsjackie Tue 25-Oct-11 11:40:45

Hi, i use Waring in Derby, a friend put me onto them last year, i had used same salon for 6years untill i used Waring, never looked back.

I have cut and colour, went from red back to blonde highlights, took a while, but so happy with my hair, infact im in thurs for a cut!

crazynell Tue 25-Oct-11 12:41:06

thanks yeahhhitsjackie, i've had someone else suggest them, who do you go to?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: