Talk

Advanced search

Untitled

(5 Posts)
BagCrazy Mon 24-Oct-11 14:09:06

Hi, i have lived in an asian muslim country most of my life, and so quite deprived on terms of christmas lunch and dinners. Dont really know what do people wear on christmas lunch when it's semi formal especially. My dd's school (posh private) is having parents christmas lunch , can you plz help me choose something ? Im a big fan of all the stylish s&b's mums. Budget not very high really, height 5,5 and size 14 up n 16 down. Thanks a lot ! I bought a decent grey Michael Kors satchel bag, so may be something to go with it.

RedwingWinter Mon 24-Oct-11 18:13:57

You might get a bigger response if you reposted this with a title, like 'christmas lunch outfit' or something. Anything that you would wear to a nice lunch would do, it doesn't necessarily have to be christmassy (especially if the lunch is a bit early like some christmas things are these days), although it is an excuse to wear something glitzy if you want to. The bag sounds nice. A nice dress and some boots would be good. What kind of styles and colours do you like?

HotBurrito1 Mon 24-Oct-11 18:23:28

Something like this?

BagCrazy Mon 24-Oct-11 19:13:15

Redwingwinter, thanks ! i know, i actually mistakenly clicked on post message without mentioning title....there is no way i could delete this post, but i was so desperate to know, i reposted it with a title christmas lunch.

HotBurrito1 : thanks, love it !

RedwingWinter Mon 24-Oct-11 20:16:23

Oops, sorry for missing the new thread!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now