(15 Posts)
NewChoos Mon 24-Oct-11 12:52:13

Is it too early to mention the C word?
Anyway, this is what I will ask DH for.

Maximum budget £200 I think as I want other things too

MadameCastafiore Mon 24-Oct-11 13:43:55

I got a really nice Ralph Lauren one in John Lewis the other day

here

Is very nice and soft leather - classic and posh looking.

NewChoos Mon 24-Oct-11 14:28:53

Oh that is very nice smile

JalanJalan Mon 24-Oct-11 14:39:56

I like this one. They have it in different colours too. www.peonyandmoore.com/product_info.php?cPath=&products_id=124&image=LuciaWallet_FuxiaPink_DETAIL4.jpg

Liveinthepresent Mon 24-Oct-11 23:25:31

i have one like this... classic
lots of other tempting ones too.. though am upping the ante on price

www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c5490/4702/category/

timidviper Mon 24-Oct-11 23:43:59

I have had a Mulberry one for years which I love and it seems to look better with age somehow!

NewChoos Tue 25-Oct-11 10:00:38

Both lovely - thank you smile
Am considering a Mulberry....

madammecholet Tue 25-Oct-11 11:35:27

I have the Peony & moore one in pink, but they do it in black and brown too. Best purse i've had as its got tonnes of credit card slots which is essential for me and lots pockets. Not too bulky either and soft leather.

Have you seen Mulberry ones irl? I went to shepton to get one and came away empty handed...they were just a bit meh and not enough slots etc for me.

madammecholet Tue 25-Oct-11 11:36:21

...saying that newchoos shepton only had a small selection of purses that day.wink

kando Tue 25-Oct-11 12:00:50

My sister has a lovely Christian Dior one in a beautiful wine/burgandyish colour

www.dior.com/couture/en_gb/product/view/woman/small-leather-goods/wallets/dior-ultimate/dior-ultimate-wallet-in-black-leather-6-68.html/catId/4029/

Every time I visit her, I admire her purse (and ask how long it's going to be before she gets a new one wink!)

KWL51 Tue 25-Oct-11 14:28:18

I have this as my trusty purse, its still going strong over 5 years after purchse and even survived being chewed by a labrador puppy! ok so its not going to wow anyone, but its timeless and won;t go out of fashion next season. they do it in a couple of other colourways as well. ive brought lots of purses over the years but always go back to this one.

www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c5490/974/moreviews/

NewChoos Tue 25-Oct-11 15:48:03

Hello madam I do like the Peony and moore purse, although I would prefer a black purse. I have had a quick look at Mulberry's but obviously will need to scrutinise now.
KWL51 I love that purse - that could be the one!
kando I hope your sister updates soon!

MaeMobley Tue 25-Oct-11 17:58:55

I have a lovely Coach one that my MIL bought me. Will try and find a link.

madammecholet Tue 25-Oct-11 18:44:25

newchoos they do it in black..here

NewChoos Wed 26-Oct-11 11:05:41

Thank you - am tempted by that too!

<must try and find will power, keep telling DH we are too extravagant>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now