Talk

Advanced search

Best underwear style to avoid vpl?

(14 Posts)
HauntedLittleLunatic Sun 23-Oct-11 17:18:20

Says it all really.

Thinking of everyday wear rather than full on spanx style. Don't want to spend a fortune but I do want a better profile under dresses.

Have a hefty (size 16) bottom.

CMOTdibbler Sun 23-Oct-11 17:24:08

Pretty they aint, but my current faves are these as no vpl and a nice control without being impossible to wear

mollschambers Sun 23-Oct-11 17:50:37

I like M&S brazillians

HauntedLittleLunatic Sun 23-Oct-11 18:13:45

I've tried shorts before and not really got on with them. However I have only ever bought cheap. Does m&s make a difference?

The brazillians don't look comfy in the pic but will go instore and have look.

Thanks.

MollieO Sun 23-Oct-11 18:19:46

These are good and have no VPL and they are comfy for size 16s grin

PrimaBallerina Sun 23-Oct-11 18:34:00

Go commando.

Or have a look at the M&S styles, which are indeed lovely (and sexy believe it or not)

Bluestocking Sun 23-Oct-11 18:35:45

The Brazilians look v pretty, but don't they go right up your crack? Sorry to be vulgar ...

TheMonster Sun 23-Oct-11 18:37:00

Sloggi Basics.

MissBeehiving Sun 23-Oct-11 18:50:31

These are fab and cheap and don't disappear up your bum

mollschambers Sun 23-Oct-11 18:50:52

Nah, don't have to fish brazilians out of my nethers very often and I find them very comfy. Though I used to always wear miniscule thongs so it's all relative I suppose.

PrimaBallerina Sun 23-Oct-11 18:51:08

They don't go up mine. I'm a fan, I don't really like the feel of thongs and only wear them occasionally as DH likes them.

Bluestocking Sun 23-Oct-11 19:13:47

Thanks! My best ever knicks and bras were bought at Monoprox in France after I realised I had failed to pack any underwear at all for a fortnight's holiday. The knickers don't creep at all and I am keen to replace them with something equally comfy.

Bluestocking Sun 23-Oct-11 19:13:59

Monoprix, even ...

herecomesthsun Sun 23-Oct-11 19:19:25

Haha I did the exact same thing this summer, packed us all off to France for a fortnight, remembered everything except any spare knickers for me and ended up doing a lightening dash to monoprix in Auxerre. I needed some new undies anyway, and they aren't bad, but it would be a long way to go to get any more...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now