Talk

Advanced search

Do you wear matching undies?

(22 Posts)
warmandwooly Sun 23-Oct-11 16:45:32

Have a few sets but to buy the matching knickers as well as the bra costs £££.

Jessicaalbastwin Sun 23-Oct-11 17:13:50

No I dont wear matching undies blush I wear comfortable cotton undies and an underwired bra. I never really buy sets tbh.

usualsuspect Sun 23-Oct-11 17:14:09

No

rockinastocking Sun 23-Oct-11 17:16:38

Not always, but always enjoy it when I do.

Feel all finished off. If you know what I mean.

ASuitableGirl Sun 23-Oct-11 17:36:03

I don't.

FetchezLaVampire Sun 23-Oct-11 17:37:47

What rockinastocking said. But most of the time I feel like I'm doing well if I manage to find a bra and knickers of more or less the same colour.

allhailtheaubergine Sun 23-Oct-11 17:38:41

Never.

Trills Sun 23-Oct-11 18:03:13

Same colour almost always, but rarely matching sets.

LydiaWickham Sun 23-Oct-11 18:07:25

about 50/50 with me, depending on clothing requirements (things showing through, and have a few sets where the pants are french knickers, not really comfy if I'm going to be wearing tights or leggings)

Try to buy sets, so at least I have them. I do know what rock means, even if you're wearing jeans and a jumper, you just feel more stylish...

Tillyscoutsmum Sun 23-Oct-11 18:08:55

Mine match.... They are both a slightly dodgy greying colour blush

Beamur Sun 23-Oct-11 18:09:39

Sometimes, but I am usually co-ordinated if not actually matching. But I will wear mismatched stuff without having some kind of inner meltdown/turmoil.

PigletJohn Sun 23-Oct-11 18:17:00

Yes.

Plain white cotton and plain white cotton.

PrimaBallerina Sun 23-Oct-11 18:30:59

I know it cost more initially but if you buy two sets of pants to match the bra the set will last longer. Does that make sense?

I've got a few sets but mostly just wear black bras with either black or bright coloured pants so it always looks decent ( I think).

OneHandFlapping Sun 23-Oct-11 18:36:35

Mine match because I'm wearing a plain black bra with plain black pants. Not from a set.

Rudawakening Sun 23-Oct-11 18:53:18

Yes I have 'pretty' sets that I wear but mostly during the week it is black, White or flesh coloured bra and pants not all sets as such but the same colour.

MissBeehiving Sun 23-Oct-11 18:56:13

Same as Rudawakening

exoticfruits Sun 23-Oct-11 19:01:02

They don't match in that they were bought together as a set but they have to match in colour and look good together.

mirpuppet Sun 23-Oct-11 19:31:56

Black cotton undies and black bras. Not a set.

mummy2munchkin Sun 23-Oct-11 20:24:34

God no, if I had time to co-ordinate my underwear drawer I would.

marriednotdead Sun 23-Oct-11 20:34:23

Always have, always will. I'll wear different brands of plain black but that's it. I wouldn't feel right otherwise.

Disclaimer- I was like this many years before I became a bra fitter and got staff discount smile

allhailtheaubergine Mon 24-Oct-11 04:35:35

I wear the underwear that works best under my clothes, be that colour / fabric / shape etc - and often a matching set would not work. Eg black trousers = black pants so they don't show through. White top = flesh coloured bra so it doesn't show through. Tight top = slightly padded t-shirt bra for shape. Flouncy skirt = big pants in case of gusts of wind (erm, planet wind, not me farting).

But then I don't get fancy lacy bras at all. I don't think I own a single top or frock that would be enhanced by an undergarment with frills, lace, beads or bows.

gobbolinothewitchscatinboots Mon 24-Oct-11 05:47:05

Always. Or I feel odd.

But funnily enough odd socks doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now