Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got the Clark's Orinoco Jazz Boots?

(8 Posts)
Witchathulu Sun 23-Oct-11 08:25:58

Have just been looking on ebay - I'm really tempted, but I'm just a bit worried about the calf circumference? I've mailed the seller, but no reply as yet - just thought one of you luffly ladies might know? grin Trying to play down having humungous calves!

pink4ever Sun 23-Oct-11 10:04:34

Yes I have them. I find them very tight around the calves and my legs are by far and away the slimmest part of me-never have a problem with knee high boots. But mine are a d width fitting so dont know if that makes a difference?

Witchathulu Sun 23-Oct-11 11:53:07

I think they all are - and I have the very skinny feet and quite chunky solid calves. Shame - I really liked the look of those! But thanks for the reply - I think the only answer is going to be to get someone to take me out and try some on - bit pointless me having boots anyway as I rarely go outside, but still, handy for those odd occassions! grin

dingdong3 Sun 23-Oct-11 12:04:39

I got them and sent them back as I found them v wide right up the leg - like wellies....and I don't have skinny legs at all.
I did wonder afterwards if I'd been sent the wide ones - apparently they come in two width fittings but I couldn't see anything to indicate width on the box. They were v comfortable having said that. DH hated them though, which put me off also. He thought they looked a bit 'agricultural' grin

Have you looked on Very? They were £45 there and you get free delivery and returns if you use a collect+ location so it cost me nothing to try them and ho hassle to return them.

BTW, on ebay, if you buy them as a buy it now (as opposed to auction) you have full rights to return and get a refund but you'll have to pay the cost of returning them.

fergoose Sun 23-Oct-11 13:31:18

I have them and they are perfect fit

these are cheaper than ebay

www.friaryshoes.co.uk/clarks-orinoco-jazz.html

mankyscotslass Sun 23-Oct-11 13:33:01

I have them in black - they are a good fit round my calves, I would say my calves are average size if that helps!

bubblebubblebubblepop Sun 23-Oct-11 13:54:29

I have them and they fit me very well. My calves are a bit wider than average and loads of boots don't fit my calves. Also they do have a bit of an elasticated bit at the calves so there is a bit of give.

Witchathulu Sun 23-Oct-11 21:21:54

I might well try them then - thanks for all your comments - maybe I might go into town and try them on in the shop and then order online if they fit! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now