Talk

Advanced search

jigsaw code?

(5 Posts)
jenny60 Sat 22-Oct-11 21:57:09

Sorry to be mercenary, but does anyone have one?
Thanks.

novelsituation Sat 22-Oct-11 22:36:05

Lurking with interest, as I'd love code too. Not seen any around. Have been looking as they have some gorgeous things at the mo.

if it's any use John Lewis is selling the Princess Shetland wool coat for £24 cheaper than actual Jigsaw stores / online. The Novak dress is also £20 cheaper. Was surprised to see that - there may be other items which are cheaper too.

I ordered the purple coat and am delighted with cut / quality. Have now handed it over to husband, not to be seen again until Christmas morning.

jenny60 Sun 23-Oct-11 08:19:07

Novel: have a look at their Ebay outlet. I don't know how often they update (not often enough really), but I have got some bargains (by Jigsaw standards) from there. Most are last year's pieces but that doesn't bother me as they're generally very classic cuts. Lovey quality and good mail order service.

novelsituation Sun 23-Oct-11 10:50:48

Thanks Jenny - will have a look.

SootySweepandSue Sun 23-Oct-11 10:52:46

I'd love a code too but for some reason they seem to be one of the retailers which hardly ever do them. Plus their nice classic clothes are never in the sales!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now