Talk

Advanced search

Nightwear that looks like lounge wear for dd aged 7

(4 Posts)
weasleybreeder Fri 21-Oct-11 15:20:04

DD has swimming lessons mid week and by the time we come out it is cold and dark. I have seen some kids get put straight into their pjs and dressing gowns with ugg type boots so that they are ready for bed as soon as they get home but DD is tall for her age and is in a class with kids a couple of years older so would feel silly getting into something obviously pjish. Can anyone point me in the direction of pj/lounge wear which isn't covered in hello kitty, disney princess etc and could pass for day wear?
Budget as low as possible but with xmas approaching I could delegate the purchase to granny, aunties etc.

moragbellingham Fri 21-Oct-11 18:08:42

Baggies. Have never seen them myself but am considering them for winter loungung about in.

omydarlin Fri 21-Oct-11 18:34:20

I picked up some plain pjs for my 7 yo dd in tesco last night ..light pink trousers and dark pink top for about a fiver would they do ? Or perhaps you are after something more snuggly?

omydarlin Fri 21-Oct-11 18:41:40

I picked up some plain pjs for my 7 yo dd in tesco last night ..light pink trousers and dark pink top for about a fiver would they do ? Or perhaps you are after something more snuggly?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now