Talk

Advanced search

What do you think of these boots? Biker style, am doubting myself.

(17 Posts)
NinkyNonker Thu 20-Oct-11 19:34:12

Here

Topshop

I have been after a pair of biker style boots (probably hideously behind the times but hey ho) for a while to drag me out of my rut of brown knee highs or Ugg style boots and saw these....

But I am doubting myself because I have never really worn shorter boots before, and haven't had black leather before. I thought black to give another colour option as I have brown knee highs. I thought with leggings or skinny jeans they might work?

I'm feeling frumpy at the moment as am 12 weeks pregnant and none of my clothes fit so I am trying to get some style!!

JennyPiccolo Thu 20-Oct-11 19:39:50

i like them, but they seem a bit expensive for that style of boot. Might be just me and my miserly ways though.

they would be nice with jeans but i think quite punky if you're wearing with a skirt or that.

TethHearseEnd Thu 20-Oct-11 19:49:13

I like these better.

TethHearseEnd Thu 20-Oct-11 19:51:57

Or these

NinkyNonker Thu 20-Oct-11 19:54:28

Oooooh, I like that second pair Tethers (I think you found me last Winter's boots as well grin) but they're a little too ££££ though sadly.

TethHearseEnd Thu 20-Oct-11 19:58:15

Shame- they are £69 in the brown...

NinkyNonker Thu 20-Oct-11 20:02:06

Hmmm, tempting...

pickling Thu 20-Oct-11 20:09:53

what about these?

I don't like the round toe block heel look of the other ones but if you do these rocketdog ones are a bargin (if you are a 3,5 or6).

NinkyNonker Thu 20-Oct-11 20:13:23

I like the Fly ones...

mirpuppet Thu 20-Oct-11 20:43:26

check amazon for fly ones as they are doing 20% off most boots and tend to have an extensive fly london collection.

NinkyNonker Against the grain but I like your Top Shop ones better than any of the others, they have a bit more edge.

Fly Mes/Mol are practically 'Mum boots' now, they have lost all their cool, don't do it.

cyb Thu 20-Oct-11 20:47:53

I dont like those Top Shop ones.
They dont look right
they look like Postman pat boots

Clarks have some nice biker ones

cyb Thu 20-Oct-11 20:49:24

these lok more expensive imo

What about these?

southeastastra Thu 20-Oct-11 20:50:38

i like them myself

NinkyNonker Thu 20-Oct-11 20:59:44

I like the Clarkes ones too...you lot are good! Decisions decisions.

southeastastra Thu 20-Oct-11 21:04:20

your original ones are the best, not fussy, just a good design, i would keep those grin in fact am tempted myself

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now