Talk

Advanced search

cardigans

(10 Posts)
ilovearnold Thu 20-Oct-11 13:21:33

Does anyone know were i can get fine knit - in wool or cotton cardis fron - just basic v or round neck- in jewel coulurs such as emerald green,turquoise,petrol blue ,leaf green - cant find anywere and need to go with dresses...thanks !!!!!ps cnt afford the boden cashmere or pure cashmere- but fab!

PrivateBenjamin Fri 21-Oct-11 13:23:02

I know Boohoo have some really cheap ones in many different colours. Or maybe Asos?

Sorry i can't be more helpful!

ujjayi Fri 21-Oct-11 13:26:11

Try La Redoute. They always have a good selection of knitwear - just be careful with the Mini Price range as they tend to be acrylic rather than cotton or wool.

blackcurrants Fri 21-Oct-11 14:26:02

landsend have some decent cotton cardis in jewel tones. They are a bit boxy in fit but lovely quality.

moonshine Fri 21-Oct-11 14:32:53

I like the cropped cardies from woolsover

Havingkittens Fri 21-Oct-11 15:27:54

If you want cheap 'n' cheerful, I haven't been in recently but Mango and Uniqulo often have stuff like this.

Thanks for the Woolovers link Moonshine, they have some great stuff on there.

Popbiscuit Fri 21-Oct-11 16:33:34

J Crew is good for basic cardigans. They have a few on sale now in the colours you mentioned.

HelloShitty Fri 21-Oct-11 16:40:23

I have a whole stack of H&M fine knit cardis in loads of colours. (I like cardigans...) Not sure what colours they have in at the moment, but they're usually very cheap.

kbaby Fri 21-Oct-11 23:14:15

Next normally do a range in a mixture of colours each arson online

bottlebank Fri 21-Oct-11 23:17:12

I've had some lovely cardis (usually cropped though), just as you describe from monsoon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now