Talk

Advanced search

H&M - any good instore?

(5 Posts)
HornySwoggle Wed 19-Oct-11 18:31:16

Found a few things I like online at H&M but have found their delivery service dire in the past. Heading into town on Sunday however so will look instore.

What's it like instore compared to online? Hoping it's not like Next where all the decent stuff is online and the instore stuff is shit more basic.

redlac Wed 19-Oct-11 18:36:10

My local store is crap - the woman's section resembles a jumble sale but the kids section is bareable. The ones in Glasgow are much better. I shop online with them

KenDoddsDadsDog Wed 19-Oct-11 18:39:18

Store is jumbly but great if you are prepared to hunt.

MrsSnow Wed 19-Oct-11 18:39:41

I agree with you about delivery. My last order took nearly 3 weeks!!! I live in London and with the exception of one store that I've been to they definitely resemble over sized jumble sales. I think if you look online first and then try and hunt the item down in store you might have the best of both worlds!

moragbellingham Wed 19-Oct-11 18:44:53

i would look online first and then ring ahead if there is anything you particularly want as the ranges differ with each area.
There is also an annoying trend of having 20 items in one size and nothing of any other size!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now