Talk

Advanced search

long line bars - are they any good?

(6 Posts)
mymuchness Wed 19-Oct-11 16:49:33

I am considering getting a long-line bra (from where - who knows?!). What are they good for? Can anyone tell me about their experiences with them? I am hoping it will hold in my back fat...!

mymuchness Wed 19-Oct-11 16:49:51

Bras even

sprinkles77 Wed 19-Oct-11 21:55:16

I think they might be a bit like a corset, in that the fat just bulges out in different places. I would go for a "control" type body with integral bra, will give you the nice smooth outline you want, or one of those delightful body smoothing things made of super stretchy stretchy stuff. Also, my back fat is above the bra as well as below, so there's not much I can suggest for that.

pissedrightoff Wed 19-Oct-11 22:43:32

Watching this, as my back cleavage is catching up to my front cleavage

HotBurrito1 Wed 19-Oct-11 22:48:43

I have a silk one in a vintage print. Looks lovely, hurts like hell. Might just be the wrong shape slightly?! Mine is Ted baker from debenhams. I do wear it, when I won't be in it for long wink

RamblingRosa Thu 20-Oct-11 09:09:30

I haven't tried one but I like the look of them. they've had some nice ones in M&S lately and there's a lovely Freya one that's got really good reviews.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now