Talk

Advanced search

Winter coats for teenage boys - help!

(8 Posts)
MadAboutHotChoc Wed 19-Oct-11 16:08:09

Been spending ages looking for a winter coat for my son in size age 14/15 or small. He does not like the puffy down coats he used to wear and I have tried Next and M&S. It has to be in a dark colour (preferably black), fairly plain, with a detactable hood.

Please help!

usualsuspect Wed 19-Oct-11 16:10:05

My teenage ds never wore a coat grin

soccer sports have lots of coats though

going Wed 19-Oct-11 16:12:10

H&M nave some nice kids coats.

usualsuspect Wed 19-Oct-11 16:12:56

Peacocks?

usualsuspect Wed 19-Oct-11 16:14:24

lots here

idobelieveinfairies Wed 19-Oct-11 16:14:30

My teenage boys don't wear coats. They wear a few layers of clothing instead.....it drives me mad!! The amount of ironing....it would be a waste of money if i bought them a coat, they wouldn't wear it. They go through their phases don't they.

However none of this helps you and your DS who very sensibly wants a coat! Helly Hensen ones are black and with a hood and trendy (well they are here anyway).

smile

MadAboutHotChoc Wed 19-Oct-11 16:43:15

Thanks everyone - its driving me mad as DS does not really like wearing coats but he does a lot of walking (school/dog walks) so he does not have a choice really.

Will go and have a look at your suggestions....

Bellavita Wed 19-Oct-11 16:50:18

My boys 14 and 12 wear Superdry.

At Ark Online, there is 20% off at the moment until Monday. This is the coat my boys have here.

Ds1 is your average build and he has now gone from a small mans to a medium. DS2 wears the womans coat, same style but smaller fit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now