Talk

Advanced search

please help me find fabulous boots!

(10 Posts)
mollysmum82 Wed 19-Oct-11 14:09:08

I would love a pair of knee high boots to wear with dresses for winter. Ideally in a colour that goes with everything (browns or greys?) and low heeled enough to chase my toddler round comfortably. I don't mind paying a bit more for something that will last a lifetime! I'm thinking leather...anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks loads!

Goldberry Wed 19-Oct-11 14:16:07

I have these in dark brown and I love love love them. They are mid-calf, but Fly London do other equally nice styles in knee-high length. They are excellent quality, really nicely lined and very comfortable. When they eventually die, I will just go and get another pair exactly the same!

Goldberry Wed 19-Oct-11 14:17:08

Oops - forgot to do link blush! here

perfectmummy Wed 19-Oct-11 14:28:55

watching with interest. i need help too

OldMumsy Wed 19-Oct-11 17:45:03

These look nice, I have similar from a year ago.
www.marksandspencer.com/Autograph-Knee-High-Riding-Boots/dp/B0057BNP2C

benandhollyandgaston Wed 19-Oct-11 17:52:59

I just bought the M and S ones oldmumsy linked to, I like em a lot.

HotBurrito1 Wed 19-Oct-11 17:53:06

I bought these. Not cheap blush so they will have to last for years. Very comfy to wear all day, look great and go with nearly everything.

JennyPiccolo Wed 19-Oct-11 22:38:21

i had those fly boots in red years ago. Wonder what happened to them?

BoogiesBunny Wed 19-Oct-11 23:31:18

Have you tried duo: http://www.duoboots.com - they have some really nice styles this year that I am currently mulling over.

I have to say that my current 2 pairs of boots (black and brown 'riding boots') were from Russell and Bromley - they are just super, always commented upon and my black pair are into their third year showing no signs of giving up yet. Not cheap but I am so glad I got them. Annoyingly they have no website.

mollysmum82 Fri 21-Oct-11 15:45:38

Oh thank you thank you everyone!

Wow hotburrito, I showed DH your (absolutely gorgeous) boots and he nearly fell over at the mention of Christmas! Fingers and toes crossed though, he has some making up to do! smile

You've given me some great ideas!

All I need now is a bag and belt to match...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now