Talk

Advanced search

Calling all stylists........

(7 Posts)
Curlylox Wed 19-Oct-11 10:43:07

....... trend setters, fashionistas or those of you who have an "eye" for clothing etc I need your help please. I'm looking for a decent quality winter coat has to be 3/4 length, green but not deep/dark green, very slighty fitted as have huge norks and a mummy tummy so not double breasted or swing style in a size 20???

Curlylox Wed 19-Oct-11 13:23:33

Anyone there......need your help please? Ok does it help if I say it doesn't have to be green????

TethHearseEnd Wed 19-Oct-11 13:49:12

Could you do an 18?

also here

Too short?

Here?

TethHearseEnd Wed 19-Oct-11 13:50:04

Oooh, what other colours would you be up for?

Curlylox Wed 19-Oct-11 14:32:00

Someone heard my cry for help, thank you Teth. I'm drawn to the too short coat/jacket, as the size 18 won't be able to do it up plus think the style will make me look bigger, leopard collars are not me and as much as I like the military style coat isn't double breasted a no no for ladies with large chests grin

Curlylox Wed 19-Oct-11 14:35:36

Regarding colours am trying to steer away from black but am very much a wall flower, don't want to be noticed blush. So no patterns, perhaps a navy or a blue/green......sorry not giving a lot of choice am I.

TethHearseEnd Wed 19-Oct-11 16:18:35

What's your colouring?

Orange

Teal

Orange again

Lovely classic shape navy

Navy again

Love this blue one

Too swingy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now