Talk

Advanced search

Please can we talk Lancome Hypnose/Hypnose Drama/Hypnose Doll Eyes etc mascara?

(5 Posts)
PastGrace Tue 18-Oct-11 22:21:02

For years I have used Hypnose. One counter person managed to talk me into buying Hypnose Drama, and so I have alternated/layered the two since then depending on my mood/the event.

Has anyone tried Doll Eyes? Or Precious Cells? I don't want to buy a new one just to find it's not any good, but equally you can't test them in shops because their tester brushes aren't the same shape and it is the special shape that has the effect...

I tried Virtuose and just didn't get on with it and was cross with myself for wasting the money when I could have bought my normal one instead.

AnnetteProfit Tue 18-Oct-11 22:21:24

i have doll eyes
i like a lot.
that is all.

you are obsessing

Orbinator Tue 18-Oct-11 22:25:38

No, I agree with OP - I have the tester Hypnose but the brush is dif to the real deal, which I bought last year and ended up using the tester brush in for as long as I could. Doll eyes tho...will have to check it out smile Good timing for me OP, thanks.

PastGrace Tue 18-Oct-11 22:29:53

Annette I am, yes. But when I was 14 my then boyfriend told me "you have small eyes, and they get smaller when you laugh or smile". So since then I've been obsessive about mascara and eyeliner. I ended up late one day and was doing it on the tube with some male friends who were bemused and asked why I bothered, so I explained. One said "that's utterly ridiculous", and I chirped up and said "oh, so you think they're not that small then?" and he said "no, it's ridiculous that it still bothers you seven years later". He's right, but it does.

Disclaimer: I know now that my ex was not a very nice person.

Orb - noo, I love the Hypnose brush! You just have to get the wiggle right wink

Sleepwhenidie Tue 18-Oct-11 22:36:39

pastgrace I think you are right about your ex being not very nice and Annette is also spot on grin. I love Hypnose, also now have doll eyes and also very good. Couldn't bring myself to shell out for Precious Cells....

If you love Hypnose then stick with it I think smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now