Talk

Advanced search

Anyone watching Gok?

(8 Posts)
Byeckersiambloodyscarylike Tue 18-Oct-11 20:31:13

what the hell are these kimono tops he keeps saddling people with? Am i the only one who thinks they look hideous...?

josephinebonaparte Tue 18-Oct-11 20:36:04

they are very pat butcher aren't they? Particularly with big norks.

MadameCastafiore Tue 18-Oct-11 20:37:13

Think most of is stuff makes you look like you raided Oxfam on a bad day trying to get a fancy dress outfit together!

Byeckersiambloodyscarylike Tue 18-Oct-11 20:43:41

I usually love what he does, but some of the outfits this series have been a total shambles!

Thats the thing josephine, twice ive seen him use one and twice they have looked like pat butcher, i wondered who it reminded me of! In fact the woman the other week didnt even hide her horror! grin

henrythecat Tue 18-Oct-11 20:44:17

That poor poor woman in the joules-style stripey hoodie - she has such a pretty face and lovely figure but that kimono just made her look dumpy and awful which she isn't. Thought the other too looked ok though. Just watched the fake fox fur purse demo tho - WTAF??

Byeckersiambloodyscarylike Tue 18-Oct-11 20:54:30

Yes, the other two were nice outfits, i like the peg trousers, although im yet to find a pair tha look good on me....... JESUS what the hell is that long skirt!?

bigpants103 Tue 18-Oct-11 21:15:49

isn't that the long skirt that someone asked about on here earlier in the week??

Byeckersiambloodyscarylike Tue 18-Oct-11 21:23:46

Didnt see that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now