Talk

Advanced search

Swimming costumes - where do you buy good quality, stylish ones..?

(7 Posts)
ja9 Tue 18-Oct-11 08:30:07

I've just returned from Center Parcs where i spent a lot of time noticing ladies' swimming costumes..... and being ashamed of my own greyish black one that has really needed replaced for some time!

I spotted one in particular that i loved and wished i had asked the lady where it was from. It was a black halterneck one piece with a red and white spotty band under the bust which clipped at the back. It got me a thinking - where do you buy swimsuits that help give you good shape - I usually buy in Next but would like to go a step up in the hope of getting something a bit more flattering for me not skinny figure!

Any advice?

BikeRunSki Tue 18-Oct-11 08:36:34

Land's End to quite nice, figure "helping" swim suits all year round.
John Lewis have them in all year too, from flimsy to girder and all sorts in between.
Probably best to avoid fashion brands like Next if you want figure enhancing.

ja9 Tue 18-Oct-11 11:59:20

thank you..will have a look...

anywhere else?

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LorrieS Tue 18-Oct-11 14:23:18

Hi - Miraclesuit are great for tummy control and general shaping - here. Not cheap, but v. good.

lizzie712 Tue 18-Oct-11 23:24:46

Marks and Spencer Tummy Control range are lovely even if you don't need tummy control! They fit well, are comfortable and look great!

ChiddelyPie Wed 19-Oct-11 08:22:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now