Talk

Advanced search

Long sleeved dress for a winter wedding

(9 Posts)
spewgloriousspew Mon 17-Oct-11 13:23:12

I've seen this and wanted some opinions, please!

I'm 5"3' and a size 12 (well, in most shops, I think). I'm looking for something that will cover my arms and not bring attention to my post-baby tummy.

Any comments?

HotBurrito1 Mon 17-Oct-11 13:28:25

I like it.

spewgloriousspew Mon 17-Oct-11 13:31:45

Thank you smile

Think I may order it and hope for the best. I can always send it back, it's just a bit of a faff. But then so is dress-shopping with a 6-month-old who goes berserk every time I enter a shop!

HotBurrito1 Mon 17-Oct-11 14:37:53

Ah babies and shopping, not the best combination. Hope you're pleased with it grin

TethHearseEnd Mon 17-Oct-11 14:53:35

I like it too.

spewgloriousspew Mon 17-Oct-11 20:49:22

Thank you both. Just a bit concerned I'll look like a sack of potatoes in it! But may as well try!

Jawbreaker Mon 17-Oct-11 20:52:01

I've got that dress. It's very versatile. You can dress it up for the wedding, but you can wear it again, dressed down with thick tights and boots. Really nice.

spewgloriousspew Mon 17-Oct-11 21:08:46

Thanks, Jawbreaker. If you don't mind me asking, are you a fellow short-arse, or do you have lovely, long legs (in a non-pervy way, you understand). I need something that comes to the knee, or just above...

Jawbreaker Mon 17-Oct-11 21:19:43

I'm tall but also hate bearing arms and post-baby belly. It's quite short on me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now