Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

the best long sleeve tops

(10 Posts)
Whenisitmysleepytime Mon 17-Oct-11 09:23:09

i'm looking for some new long sleeve tops, ideally i'd like the uniqulo heat tec ones that people rave about but they don't do them in a style i like.

i want...
long sleeve
scoop neck
not too skinny sleeves - my arms are super muscly from lifting children all day and my old new look ones are too tight on the arm! shock
wash well

any ideas? smile

rubyrubyruby Mon 17-Oct-11 09:26:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Whenisitmysleepytime Mon 17-Oct-11 09:36:15

hmmm, bit loathe to buy boden tbh. (silly i know)

also need a long in the body style as i have a long torso and hate it when tops ride up to expose my squishy tummy! blush

Moulesfrites Mon 17-Oct-11 09:40:32

I got some from h&m the other week for 7.99 each that fit your description.

rubyrubyruby Mon 17-Oct-11 09:40:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

WheresTheCat Mon 17-Oct-11 09:43:41

I've bought ones from Boden/Bon A'Parte before, but the best ones I have are actually from Matalan - not short, keep their shape etc.

Whenisitmysleepytime Mon 17-Oct-11 09:50:30

moules - what are the h&m sleeves like? are they slim? bloomin children needing carrying has made my broad shoulders huge and my arms are verging on the madonna look! shock

AuntieDoris Mon 17-Oct-11 10:03:10

My favourites are from Dorothy Perkins. I particularly like the scoop neck ones. Nice and long, keep their shape and very flattering.

accessorizequeen Mon 17-Oct-11 10:19:03

American apparel have those I think, I was eyeing off v neck but think they do scoop

AuntieDoris Mon 17-Oct-11 10:50:43

I have both v-neck and scoop and they are both nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now