Talk

Advanced search

Buying bras on ebay- anyone done it? recs for good sellers etc!

(6 Posts)
warmandwooly Mon 17-Oct-11 07:59:20

I want to try Fauve bras and was thinking of looking at ebay. Anyone had experience of buying bras on ebay? Good ebay sellers. And any tips greatly welcome.
Can i also ask where the stocl comes from?

catsareevil Mon 17-Oct-11 08:09:45

I have done it, havent had any problems, look for people who have good feedback.

Havingkittens Mon 17-Oct-11 08:59:37

My recommendation is, if you've not tried one of this brand's bras before, go to a shop and try one or some on to make sure you get the right size first. Sometimes different manufacturer's bras come up different sizes and there are a lot of Ebay sellers who won't exchange on the basis of wrong size. If you look at the "Outlets" section of Ebay these will be proper stores so there is more leeway for exchanges. I bought a bra from House of Fraser Outlet on Ebay. The service was very good. Unfortunately the bra didn't fit but they gave me a refund promptly.

RamblingRosa Mon 17-Oct-11 09:01:18

I've done it. It's fine. Ebay is a good place to buy Fauve bras IMO. Just check that they've got a decent rating. A lot of them are internet shops (I think there's one called Belle Lingerie or something) that also run ebay shops. I reckon they're a mixture of factory seconds (the seller should make that clear in the listing) or old stock/end of sale lines.

HazleNutt Mon 17-Oct-11 09:07:55

I have bought several Fauve bras on ebay, different sellers, never had any problems.

warmandwooly Mon 17-Oct-11 14:02:50

Thanks. Didn't realise HOF had an outlet on ebay. Will check out all your reccs and advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now