Talk

Advanced search

Can someone help with outfit for VIP box at football??

(7 Posts)
Flowerpot77 Sun 16-Oct-11 21:27:49

Hi, DH managed to get some tickets for a VIP box at Anfield next month - never been in a box before and was wondering if anyone knew what the dress code was?? Thanks in advance

Geordieminx Sun 16-Oct-11 21:35:30

Dont think you could possibly get something suitable in such a short space of time, therefore you will have to give the tickets to me grin

Geordieminx Sun 16-Oct-11 21:36:33

I would say jeans killer heels, nice t and fitted jacket. Good accessories

LittleMissWoodscommaElle Sun 16-Oct-11 21:44:28

My Dad has had a box for his local premiership team and has also been in hospitality at Anfied.

Is it an executive box you have paid for/someone is treating you to or are you a guest of someone prominent at the club.

If the former I would say smart casual. I usually wear black trousers and a top and make sure that I can layer up if it is cold. You can watch the match from inside usually but I prefer to go outside.

colours are not usually allowed (eg replica tops) but my Dad wears a club tie.

LittleMissWoodscommaElle Sun 16-Oct-11 21:46:26

Have a great time by the way - my Dad now has season tickets in the hospitality area at his local team rather than a box - it is a great day out. We like the suite area better than a box as the atmosphere is good abnd the players often come in post match plus you get a compere and all sorts.

And the food is great too.

Incidentally Dad was NOT impressed at the Man U hospitality area.

Flowerpot77 Sun 16-Oct-11 21:49:45

Thanks guys - really looking forward to it and the jeans and heels sound good - we are going as guests - one of his clients!

Flowerpot77 Sun 16-Oct-11 21:52:16

Georgdieminx I would even pay the 3.99 delivery to get something in next day from NEXT then give up this opportunity to go to Anfield in a box - highlight of my year (yes sad life I live!!) :-0

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now