Talk

Advanced search

Just had a pretty much pain-free brazilian wax

(7 Posts)
MrsCampbellBlack Sun 16-Oct-11 16:45:08

At the strip wax bar in Harvey Nichols - honestly no more painful tan pulling off the odd plaster. Quite quite different to normal waxing I've had.

Of course it was a knickers off and knees up to your chest procedure but the lady who did it was lovely so would highly recommend.

saltyair Sun 16-Oct-11 17:28:32

'strip wax bar' sounds like you might be combining waxing your lady bits with some sort of, erm, performance.... grin

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 16-Oct-11 17:41:55

Lordy - I should hope not! grin

And there was a lovely chandelier to stare at whilst pretending some poor woman wasn't pulling my bits and pieces apart to administer wax.

whojimmyflip Sun 16-Oct-11 18:25:49

Was it the hot wax- so no paper strips?

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 16-Oct-11 18:41:27

Yes that was it.

I was slightly hmm when she explained that the oil she put on and then the special shrink wrapping wax would mean very little pain but she was oh so right.

whojimmyflip Sun 16-Oct-11 20:20:24

It's so much better isn't it. There's a woman in St Margarets near Richmond who did mine once- when I was pregnant. And she was so good / it was much less painful. And less messy.

smartyparts Sun 16-Oct-11 22:02:24

I have Brazilians and I don't find them painful - just the two er, labia bits are a bit alarming & I have to brace myself!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now