Talk

Advanced search

How silly of me, but excited

(13 Posts)
peanutbutterlover Sun 16-Oct-11 14:42:38

My sisters best friend has bought a leather handbag that is a copy of the chloe marcie, it's NOT a fake, just inspired by the chloe marcie. Anyway she said it's a lovely burgundy colour made from Italian leather, she also said that site had other gorgeous bags on it, it's uk based, that much I remember. Me being my silly self forgot to ask her what site it was, anyway her friend is coming back from her holiday tuesday night, so I will get that link of her and post it to all you handbag lovers. Keep an eye out maddamecholet and gregsausageroll.

madammecholet Sun 16-Oct-11 14:43:27

<rubs hands with glee>

Jessicaalbastwin Sun 16-Oct-11 14:44:46

Oooooohhhhh Im up for that, I have always loved the chloe marcie bag, but at £850, I just couldn't justify that. Do you know how much she bought it for?

peanutbutterlover Sun 16-Oct-11 14:47:44

It wasn't expensive, sure she said it was £112, but please don't shoot me if it isn't.

madammecholet Sun 16-Oct-11 14:53:54

<gets gun ready>

peanutbutterlover Sun 16-Oct-11 14:55:24

Oh no please, Im sure she said it was that much, which is bloody cheap imo.

TracyK Sun 16-Oct-11 15:12:55

This will be the same website from last week. Dodgy and fake as he'll!

peanutbutterlover Sun 16-Oct-11 15:16:22

Hi no it's not the same as last weeks website, they were FAKE bags, this is a proper website that sells leather handbags, but one of their design is a design INSPIRED by a chloe marcie bag, I know which site you are talking about, they wre just fake chloe bags.

NewChoos Sun 16-Oct-11 15:23:53

Looking forward to the link!

obsessedwithchips Sun 16-Oct-11 16:46:59

Oh that sounds nice, if she is coming Tuesday night, does that mean we are getting the link wednesday? cant wait, I can do with looking at different bag sites and designs, bored with searching same old sites.

peanutbutterlover Sun 16-Oct-11 16:49:28

Yes I will ring her up wednesday evening, she will be jetlagged.

gregssausageroll Sun 16-Oct-11 17:22:26

ok, you got my attention peanut!

Utterly flattered that someone mentioned me also!

peanutbutterlover Sun 16-Oct-11 17:32:40

Cant forget you, we know how much you loves bags. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now