Talk

Advanced search

Riding boots and skinny jeans

(8 Posts)
shoeprincess2 Sun 16-Oct-11 10:37:31

Ladies! I know there has been alot of threads about winter boots etc., but I'm after a pair of knee high, flat riding boots in a dark brown colour. I also need a pair of really good mid blue skinny jeans. I don't want low rise; they need to sit comfortably on my waist. I'm size 8 and 5' 10", but find it very difficult to find decent jeans. i think I'm looking in the wrong places...

Please help ladies.

Sarah

P.S. At least i have got my face sorted, seeing as I have discovered Lily Lolo foundation!

ellangirl Sun 16-Oct-11 11:17:33

I have had jones bookmaker ones for years and I love them. Might be worth looking there? Also m and s are quite good at moment...

whiteoleander Sun 16-Oct-11 15:21:01

PIed a Terre
Jigsaw

shoeprincess2 Sun 16-Oct-11 18:38:23

Oooh, thanks ladies. There's some lovely ones on the Jones the Bootmaker website and I love those Pied a Terre boots as well. Hmmmm, decisions decisions. Still haven't found any jeans though...

SazZaVoom Sun 16-Oct-11 18:43:14

These are cheap as chips and the most comfy skinny jeans i have found. However a 31 inch length is probably too short? Otherwise Gap jeans are pretty good, but not so high waisted IME

2madboys Sun 16-Oct-11 18:51:47

I've just bought Peacocks skinny jeans for £14. Fab and cheap. Will be wearing them with my flat riding boots!

MrsRobertDuvall Sun 16-Oct-11 19:11:31

Duo Florence boots.

trixymalixy Sun 16-Oct-11 20:34:20

Primark skinnies are pretty good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now