Talk

Advanced search

Gold plimsolls

(7 Posts)
Bluestocking Sat 15-Oct-11 21:46:23

What do you think of these Kurt Geigers? I have wanted a pair of gold daps for years but really don't like Converse and couldn't find any alternatives. Would keep them until spring and probably wear them with a slightly rolled up jean (fashion singular) and fake baked ankles.

Havingkittens Sat 15-Oct-11 22:05:25

Are you only fake baking your ankles? grin

ilovegary Sun 16-Oct-11 08:12:57

I had some gold pumps and loved them!! - Go for it!

trumpton Sun 16-Oct-11 08:27:05

Love them. I have gold Vans in leather and some canvas cheapies.

GHAHSTLYGHOULYpants Sun 16-Oct-11 08:35:10

LIKE!

but £95 seems like alot and I don't rate the quality of Kurt Geiger.

Bluestocking Sun 16-Oct-11 20:00:04

Thanks all. GhastlyGP, do you have previous with Kurt Geiger? I don't think I've ever had a pair so have no idea what the quality is like. I must say, if I paid £95 for a pair of plimsolls I would expect them to last! Hi Havingkittens! Do you think it would look odd if I only had baked ankles? No-one but my nearest and dearest would see and I honestly think I could have myelf covered from head to foot in yakuza tattoos and they wouldn't notice.

Havingkittens Sun 16-Oct-11 21:28:36

It just made me smile really. I suppose it depends how dark you tan them really. I'm guessing your arms, face and neck would be paler in the winter so brown ankles might look a bit incongruous. But then again I'm a make up artist so I may be a little more obsessive than most about matching body parts!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now