Talk

Advanced search

What ankle boots do you wear?

(3 Posts)
FreakOfNature Sat 15-Oct-11 18:19:15

I almost always wear boot cut jeans, size 10 but short, chunky legs. But I wear them with Converse, birki's or Naturalista Mary Janes (not sure if this is a crime or not? I suspect it probably is grin ).

Basically I need some ankle boots to see me through the next few months...but where do I start?

As far as style goes, I have very little, sahm to 2 small boys, so I tend to reach for jeans and long sleeved t shirts every most days. Unfortunately I am alway drawn to White Stuff/Fat Face etc but I'm doing my best to avoid them and shop else wear blush I do own a pair of Merrell Prevoz but to be honest, I look like Father Christmas as they sit right on the widest part of my calves. I only wore them with tights btw, I probably would have tucked my boot cuts in if it were possible to still do the boots up grin

rubyslippers Sat 15-Oct-11 18:21:03

Short black UGGS - these are also regarded as a crime against fashion!

FreakOfNature Sat 15-Oct-11 18:29:57

I was thinking about a pair Celtic Sheepskin's but a) not sure how they'd look on said short, chunky legs and b) I really would like to try a bit of a heel and look a little more smart. I'm almost 35 but with the mind of a 25 year old.

My wardrobe is in dire straits, I need to step as far away as possible from plain, long sleeved t shirts blush hoodies blush and khaki green. Almost everything I own is khaki flipping green. To make it worse dh is in the army blush blush blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now