Talk

Advanced search

Parlux hairdryers

(5 Posts)
fannybanjo Sat 15-Oct-11 13:26:48

I have an older Parlux which I've had for at least 10 years but sadly, it's on it's way out.... <weeps>. Bloody brilliant service though <salutes Parlux engineering>

Can anyone tell me what's the best Parlux to replace it with - I'm looking at the 3500 compact.

fannybanjo Sat 15-Oct-11 15:32:28

Anyone? smile

wellwisher Sat 15-Oct-11 15:37:39

I splashed out on this one (Parlux 3500 Ceramic Ionic Compact) in May 2010 and it's already on its way out - died in September, has since semi-revived but isn't as powerful as it was and there's a weird smell. I haven't even used it every day - in fact, I was abroad without it for 3 months so it barely had 12 months of light use before playing up - but as their warranty is only for 12 months from purchase they won't do anything.

It wasn't even any better than any other hairdryer I've had. I can't believe I spent over £70 on a hairdryer! What was I thinking? I've had £20-30 ones from Boots and Argos that were just as good (and lasted longer).

Save you pennies. I don't think Parlux is what it used to be.

personally id recommend Haito. Iv been using them since i first trained as a hairdresser and i find them very reliable.

Littlepumpkinpie Sat 15-Oct-11 20:41:19

My hairdryer is also on its the way out. I am also looking for a some recomendations as would like to be able to buy one as soon as mine dies its death.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now