Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bath oil

(5 Posts)
rosie17 Fri 14-Oct-11 19:14:19

I love Ren's Moroccan Rose Bath oil but I've been using it for years. I want the same quality oil but with a different lovely smell. Any recommendations out there?

durhambound Fri 14-Oct-11 21:30:17

I had a sample of Olverum bath oil and its gorgeous. I fell asleep afterwards it was so relaxing.

missjackson Fri 14-Oct-11 21:45:07

Not exactly an oil but the REN salt scrub in a pot is AMAZING, you scrub it all over your dry skin, then hop in the bath and it becomes a lovely oil. I am addicted.

ujjayi Fri 14-Oct-11 22:53:27

Aromatherapy Associates do some beautiful bath oils. Excellent quality. I am an aromatherapist and can tell you each of the oils contained within any of their blends by aroma alone - which sadly is a rarity with many "natural" products which are generally filled with inferior quality or synthetic oils. They really don't smell anything like a true essential oil and they really are not doing anything for your skin. They are the only brand I would use for this kind of product, other than making my own wink.

snowballinashoebox Sat 15-Oct-11 09:25:15

Neom. Beautiful and organic. They do a little box with a selection to try for about £15.00. I think you'll pick up a discount code when you join their mailing list.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now