Talk

Advanced search

Help me please!

(8 Posts)
redredruby Thu 13-Oct-11 22:39:27

Right, am finally dragging myself shopping this weekend and on my shopping list is mascara and pressed powder......I am so sick of mascara that ends up underneath my eyes within 4 hours making me look as though I have horrible bags, and I want powder that will help me stay shine free (without too caked on).

Any recommendations are most welcome! (and may well stop me having some sort of breakdown on Sunday!) wink

groak Thu 13-Oct-11 22:41:04

I bought (because I am tight) Boots 17 waterproof brown mascara and it is fab, doen't budge or smudge and doesn't give bizarre over long spider leg lashes, just gives you nice natural looking lashes.. and its only about £5!!

rubyrubyruby Thu 13-Oct-11 22:41:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

redredruby Thu 13-Oct-11 22:49:58

Hey rubyrubyruby (poster whose name I wanted! wink)

That is a really good point.....tomorrow I will just wear mascara and not eyeliner and report back!

Superene Thu 13-Oct-11 22:53:10

Max Factor mascara, all of them are smudge free, and brilliant.
Clinique double face powder. Fantastic. So good no need for foundation.

lostlady Thu 13-Oct-11 22:57:18

Lancome Hypnose is the best mascara. Years of research on my part smile

normaleggy Thu 13-Oct-11 22:58:41

Not everyones cup of tea but I brought Supershock mascara from Avon and it has seen me through two months of horrific hayfever followed by another two months (and counting) of a horrible separation without smudging or running once. Am thinking of suggesting to them that they use my swollen, miserable face with perfect masacra for their advertising campaign!!

ujjayi Thu 13-Oct-11 23:00:27

Another vote for Max Factor here. Have tried several of their range and all work well. Far superior to Chanel & YSL, IMO.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now