Talk

Advanced search

Help me find great jewellery to accessorise autumnal clothes!

(8 Posts)
amistillsexy Thu 13-Oct-11 16:59:01

That's it really, looking for some new jewellery. I have 'posh' things, nice silver rings, pendants on chains, etc, but I'm wanting the sort of thing I can were everyday to really set off my clothes, and make me feel 'dressed up' in jeans and jumpers, IYSWIM.

I love clothes from Toast and Hush, if that helps (so any other places to buy clothes would be a bonus!).

So, come on MN S&B Gurus, get those linky links going!

amistillsexy Thu 13-Oct-11 18:18:23

Anyone?

amistillsexy Thu 13-Oct-11 18:35:50

Ok. Have I made some huge social gaff or something?

Was I wrong to ask for advice on jewellery? Is that just so 2010? confused

grin

messydrawers Thu 13-Oct-11 18:44:14

You're not alone- I love jewellery for everyday to "snazz" up an outfit. I know a fab jewellery designer called Sonia McLellan who is just setting up a new website called www.heidiandhelga.com, not sure if it's operational yet, or you can email her for a look book at mclellan@club-internet.com. I have loads of her beaded necklaces, they are really unusual and I always get compliments when I wear them! Her prices are really quite reasonable too. HTH!

noddyholder Thu 13-Oct-11 18:52:32

i like this

amistillsexy Thu 13-Oct-11 18:55:54

Thanks , Messydrawers. I'll have a look at her stuff.

I've been and have a look at White stuff and Boden. White Stuff has a lot of very 'pretty', and delicate longish beads. Boden stuff mainly seems to be on satin ribbons, but I'm not sure about that. It reminds me of my plaits when I was little!

I need to know where to look really!

amistillsexy Thu 13-Oct-11 19:03:05

Thanks for the link, Noddy. That ring is fab! I love the bangle that goes with it too. There are lots of great things there that would look good against scarves and chunky knits. I like this particularly.

noddyholder Thu 13-Oct-11 19:20:43

I like that too might get for my sister for xmas

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now