Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How is everyone getting on with their Lee Stafford Hair Growth stuff?

(8 Posts)
gregssausageroll Thu 13-Oct-11 09:35:54

It has been a good 6 weeks since the thread about it.

I bought some when on 3:2 at boots. I don't see a massive hair growth change but I have noticed how well my hair styles and sits all day (I use it everyday) and how shiny it is.

So far, a thumbs up from me but would keep it for 3:2 offers as it is quite expensive for everyday use.

PinotScreechio Thu 13-Oct-11 09:36:57

marks place. I missed the original thread.

gregssausageroll Thu 13-Oct-11 09:42:31

this stuff

deltawab Thu 13-Oct-11 12:09:52

Well, to be honest, not sure about making my hair grow 'faster', but i can say my hair looks better for it, and perhaps thicker. I was using it every time i washed my hair, every other day, for around 4 weeks, now for the last week, i use it about twice a week. I would say this is better than using any intensive conditioner, but quite pricey.

Lizzylou Thu 13-Oct-11 12:14:08

Oh, I used that earlier this year and it did make a difference to texture and fullness. The bits of patchiness where it had thinned since having my boys have got fluffy new growth now.
I loved it, need to get some more on 3 for 2 again smile

moragbellingham Thu 13-Oct-11 14:32:09

I'm onto my second pot and using it daily still (as it says to reduce the frequency once you see changes!) but can honestly say that I've not noticed any difference - even to the condition of my hair.

I won't be buying it againsad

GeorginaWorsley Thu 13-Oct-11 20:40:46

Agree I don'tnotice a difference in growth but it makes my hair look great!

FoofFighters Thu 13-Oct-11 20:57:08

Can someone list the ingredients? Even just the main ones, that would be great smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now