Talk

Advanced search

Tear troughs

(10 Posts)
sarajones2 Wed 12-Oct-11 21:44:22

i am considering this procedure to get rid of the hollows undder my eyes. The rest of me doesn't look too bad for 42, but my eyes make me look significantly tired. No amount of concealer does the job of hiding it. Also can anyone recommend a good cosmetic doctor around the north east area of london or essex?

ggirl Wed 12-Oct-11 21:48:33

I have same problem
very difficult to disguise
i have given up
what's the procedure??

BattyDevineIntervention Wed 12-Oct-11 21:48:59

Dr Lucy Glancey

BattyDevineIntervention Wed 12-Oct-11 21:49:33

Here you go

BattyDevineIntervention Wed 12-Oct-11 21:51:03

She does my botox, but she is very experienced with this procedure apparently.

I'm starting to get tear troughs, they suck the big fat one. I might get em done one day but I'll wait till they are worse. If I stay away from booze/salt and do regular exercise they don't seem so bad (as there is no bag above whatsoever).

Its a bitch the way they sort of "underline" any bagging and create a shadow that can't be concealed. Grah.

ggirl Wed 12-Oct-11 22:10:29

wish they were closer

cyb Wed 12-Oct-11 22:16:22

I LOATHE my sunken hollows

the fact that I have panda shadows within just makes it worse

I do find a careful line of touche eclait just in the deeepst crevice can reflect light better and lift the sunken bit

Are fillers the only answer?

ggirl Wed 12-Oct-11 22:22:06

looks that way cyb
but better than surgery which I don't think I would ever do
I would consider saving for the filler though

cyb Wed 12-Oct-11 22:30:23

Ooh she does an eye package, botox PLUS fillers

sarajones2 Thu 13-Oct-11 00:14:07

Thank you Batty.

Only an hour away, i just need to pluck up the courage. I have read that after it wears off you are left with baggier eyes due to the stretching if that makes sense. And also it can exasperate any puffiness that you may have and is not suitable if you do suffer from puffy eyes also. Undecided if i should have the procedure or not, maybe i should go along for a consultation and hear what she has to say.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now