Talk

Advanced search

losing weight and new clothes

(5 Posts)
nearlyfinisheduni Wed 12-Oct-11 19:16:17

Hi I'm in the process of trying to lose weight but am desperate for new clothes, I also think it'll make me feel better about myself if i look a bit more stylish while losing weight!I'm not sure what to buy though as I dont have the funds to buy loads of new things everytime clothes get too big!!

babycham42 Wed 12-Oct-11 19:18:42

Leggings,tights and tunic tops/dresses can be worn through a few sizes.Just watch out for too big shoulders/necklines.

trixymalixy Wed 12-Oct-11 19:20:42

Primark. Jeans for £9, tops for £3. Great for an interim wardrobe until you reach your goal weight.

DottyDot Wed 12-Oct-11 19:22:21

Hi there - I'm in the same position and have just got a few tops from La Redoute - I got a discount + free delivery code from here and got 3 vest tops and a couple of smart-ish tops for work for around £20 - feel much smarter and better in smaller clothes! I'd already got a pair of trousers from Primark ages ago that I can finally get in. Am hoping to be a size smaller by the New Year...! Sorry am on the phone so can't do a link but have a look at La Redoute and the discount codes you can get - and good luck!

nearlyfinisheduni Wed 12-Oct-11 19:25:37

thanks everyone, primarks a good idea as the clothes dont last long anyway but are cheap and will have a look at la redoute

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now