Talk

Advanced search

Am feeling very MN S&B today . . .

(9 Posts)
spongefingeranyone Wed 12-Oct-11 13:35:33

. . . am wearing my eBay scarf (grey), my Clarks Norley Cedars (Ebony) and have a good swirl, tap n buff of Bare Minerals (light) on my face grin. Anyone else all S&B'd up today too?

sprogger Fri 14-Oct-11 13:23:30

Yes. Also in grey eBay scarf. Skin radiant from oil cleansing method & Lily Lolo mineral make up. Hair bouncy from overnight sock bun styling treatment. Wearing skinny jeans bought via Brand Alley sale, which I discovered via MN S&B.

Maybe we should develop some sort of secret signal?

ggirl Fri 14-Oct-11 13:24:33

overnight sock bun treatment???what is this you speak of.

MrsHollywood Fri 14-Oct-11 14:48:04

Yes, what is the overnight sock bun treatment? It sounds interesting!!

Wearing H&M leopard print scarf (which I bought before you lot all went mad on ebay!!!) and Bare Minerals make up (have had a few months). My samples of Blemish Balm have just arrived and tomorrow I plan to buy some blue nail varnish.

PrimaBallerina Fri 14-Oct-11 19:34:37

Bumping for the sock bun answer. Come on spongefinger...

I feel a bit S&B when I wear my scarf. I sat opposite someone wearing one the other day and was dying to ask but thought I might get a snooty response if hers was Louis Vuittion.

We definitely need to agree on a Masonic style secret nod/wink/nipple tweak.

natashakaplinkyplop Fri 14-Oct-11 19:40:33

hair sock bun thing is on this thread...
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/1317857-Tell-me-about-your-hair-routine-please

Pmsl at secret nipple tweak.

Slainte Fri 14-Oct-11 20:52:33

Me too! Had my grey eBay scarf on, and messy up-do and radiance balm as recommended on the "Calling all....groomed Mums" thread. I was kinda afraid that I would out myself smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now