Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Am feeling very MN S&B today . . .

(9 Posts)
spongefingeranyone Wed 12-Oct-11 13:35:33

. . . am wearing my eBay scarf (grey), my Clarks Norley Cedars (Ebony) and have a good swirl, tap n buff of Bare Minerals (light) on my face grin. Anyone else all S&B'd up today too?

sprogger Fri 14-Oct-11 13:23:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ggirl Fri 14-Oct-11 13:24:33

overnight sock bun treatment???what is this you speak of.

MrsHollywood Fri 14-Oct-11 14:48:04

Yes, what is the overnight sock bun treatment? It sounds interesting!!

RemusLupinsBiggestGroupie Fri 14-Oct-11 17:51:05

Wearing H&M leopard print scarf (which I bought before you lot all went mad on ebay!!!) and Bare Minerals make up (have had a few months). My samples of Blemish Balm have just arrived and tomorrow I plan to buy some blue nail varnish.

PrimaBallerina Fri 14-Oct-11 19:34:37

Bumping for the sock bun answer. Come on spongefinger...

I feel a bit S&B when I wear my scarf. I sat opposite someone wearing one the other day and was dying to ask but thought I might get a snooty response if hers was Louis Vuittion.

We definitely need to agree on a Masonic style secret nod/wink/nipple tweak.

natashakaplinkyplop Fri 14-Oct-11 19:40:33

hair sock bun thing is on this thread...
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/1317857-Tell-me-about-your-hair-routine-please

RemusLupinsBiggestGroupie Fri 14-Oct-11 20:24:18

Pmsl at secret nipple tweak.

Slainte Fri 14-Oct-11 20:52:33

Me too! Had my grey eBay scarf on, and messy up-do and radiance balm as recommended on the "Calling all....groomed Mums" thread. I was kinda afraid that I would out myself smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: