Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Do you mind helping on a kids one?

(7 Posts)
SeoraeMaeul Wed 12-Oct-11 03:32:40

I know its usually hunting down gems for other ladies but can you help me with light weight rain coats for kids? We live abroad - think monsoon, heavy rain but hot and sticky. I'm searching for very lightweight and breathable raincoats for kids - 3yrs and 5yrs.

I love Regatta but ideally want something longer than "top of the thigh" length. Their only option is Regatta slightly longer but blah colours!

Does any one do 3/4 length raincoats in funky colours ie not just plain black but also aren't designed to look like little frogs or firemen or fairies (and I know some people like those but not for me).

I then have to find someone who ships here but if worse comes to worse I can get it shipped to someone in the UK and then here.

Anyway being hugely fussy but any pointers gratefully received!

Thanks

SeoraeMaeul Wed 12-Oct-11 03:34:22

Sorry not sure why second link didn't work

Second Link

kbaby Wed 12-Oct-11 22:14:03

I can't think of any long ones I'm afraid.
There are
Muddy puddles
Little tikes
Viking wear
for some ideas, not sure if they are what your looking for.

kbaby Wed 12-Oct-11 22:14:24

Oh and landsend

SeoraeMaeul Fri 14-Oct-11 06:35:22

Thanks kbaby
Still looking, can't believe its so hard

accessorizequeen Fri 14-Oct-11 09:20:40

For boy or girl? There was another thread on this recently, I'll try and find it. Muddy puddles do an a line girls one in red spot I think.

VivaLeBeaver Fri 14-Oct-11 09:30:19

I got a lovely mid thigh length one for dd from h&m years ago, they may still do the same style.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now