Talk

Advanced search

Please help before I have a meltdown!

(11 Posts)
justtired Tue 11-Oct-11 21:08:11

Need some inspiration for an outift for a night out.
I am still carrying rather alot of baby weight and everything I saw whilst shopping was either really horrible or made me look like a beached whale!!

Any suggestions greatfully recieved! x

MissVerydead Tue 11-Oct-11 21:09:20

What size/height are you?

Don't panic x

justtired Tue 11-Oct-11 21:31:43

Im about 5ft 6, im usually a size 12 but going up one or 2 sizes since having babba depending on shop, x

MissVerydead Tue 11-Oct-11 22:11:12

Cool, tall is good. Will scout.

justtired Tue 11-Oct-11 22:14:21

Thankyou that is really kind. it is mainly jelly belly and upper legs that are the problem areas, i have quite big boobs too tho x

MissVerydead Tue 11-Oct-11 22:22:58

could jazz up with accessories

similair in lovely colour

looks like it's nice and skimming

gorgeous colour, nice waistline

I love this- could wear with some coloured tights?

I think at a size 14/16 and 5'6" you'd look great in any of these x

MissVerydead Tue 11-Oct-11 22:26:40

definitely the wrap ones if you've got big boobs. I know the black is boring, but you would probably wear it a few times, and you could wear some lovely jewellery with it to jazz it up a bit.

To be frank, if you feel really crap about your body after having baby, get some control pants and make sure your hair and make-up looks awesome; even if you have to spend a bit of money.

If it's your first night out since becoming a mum, proper go for it as much as you can x

justtired Tue 11-Oct-11 22:27:44

thankyou they are all lovely and defo my style and will prob get 1st or last for a party at end of the month but going out this weekend is more pubby/clubby and i think they are a little prim and pretty for that x

MissVerydead Tue 11-Oct-11 22:30:38

Ha ha, I am an old fogey...

Hmmm... pubby clubby...

justtired Tue 11-Oct-11 23:12:40

They are not old fogey at all, they are lovely suggestions but more meal out, friends parties than a night on the town!
God knows why i am having a night on the town i feel far too old!! x

justtired Tue 11-Oct-11 23:15:47

ohh ive only just read your other post...control pants why didnt i think of that! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now