Talk

Advanced search

Hair colour spray suitable for a 2y/o

(5 Posts)
Mumshouse43 Tue 11-Oct-11 21:05:10

Hi MN,

Hoping that you lovely mummy's can help me out here as in a slight bit of a kerfuffle confused. DD's nursery has informed me today that they're going to be having a wild and wacky day (hair and clothes) - does anyone know where I can purchase some temporary hair colour spray that is suitable for a 2 y/o and does anyone have any inspirationall idea's on what DD should wear - the theme is "crazy", but not in the loopy loo waygrin.

Cheers thanks xx

MissVerydead Tue 11-Oct-11 21:08:04

Not sure about the colour spray, but if you have the time/inclination/cash, could you make him a two-face (Batman) type outfit? One half a footballer, the other a racing driver or something?

Sanesometimes1 Tue 11-Oct-11 23:49:03

what about using food colouring for her hair ? apply with an old toothbrush - wacky could be stripey tights and a tutu with a brightly coloured t-shirt decorated with flowers (flower hair bobbles) - anything really that will be comfortable for her to wear and don't forget easy to take off for quick loo trips !
good luck and let us know what you decide on.

Mumshouse43 Wed 12-Oct-11 15:35:57

Thanks guys - I went into town today and managed to source some funky hair colour spray in a variety of weird colours, I also got some stripey tights purple/green and black, sourced a psychotic psycodelic long sleeved t-shirt and I have 4 coloured tutu's - I have a headache just looking at the colour clashes - oh and also bought some fairy wings too - my poor bambina is going to look a sight indeed - forever grateful for your input.

Bless you both xx

Sanesometimes1 Wed 12-Oct-11 23:37:03

lol - sure she will look amazing ! have fun x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now