Talk

Advanced search

Toddler boy with wide middle and short legs

(4 Posts)
deliakate Tue 11-Oct-11 20:35:18

Anybody here with toddlers matching the above? Trousers are a bit of an issue, and I am not very handy with a sewing needle. Where does the best fit for you?

justtired Tue 11-Oct-11 20:54:11

Next ribbed waist jeans are fab!! Little more expensive than some but last for ages because the legs have a button on the side so you can roll them up and tie them and then drop them when they grow.

This is one example but if you put rib waisted jeans in the search you will get a few choices my son has all of them lol

www.next.co.uk/x482798s8#743517x48

rookiemater Tue 11-Oct-11 21:07:26

Yes , DS is like that I always get him trousers with the ribbed top if possible or elasticated waist, John Lewis do some great trousers with the zip off bit so they convert into shorts and DS loves his Boden checked trousers so much www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Boys-Trousers-Jeans/22243-KCK/Boys-Khaki-Check-Brushed-Tartan-Cargos.html that I have just bought the next size up as they are one of the few pairs of trousers that he willinghly puts on himself. NB DS is not a toddler is 5, but we have had this problem since toddlerhood.

herecomesthsun Tue 11-Oct-11 21:09:40

DS had sailor pants from Boden, drawstring waist, roll up bottoms. They last him aaages because they adjust to fit as he grows. Also drawstring waists good for potty training.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now